[blind-chess] Re: Revised Ladder Standings

  • From: "dauidr@xxxxxxxx" <dauidr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:23:12 GMT

Hi, all.

Thanks again for the latest ladder challenge list. I look forward to the one
who will give me a challenge. With this said, I notice that everyone else
available is W. So, do we want to reverse the colors on a few to make more
match ups possible. Right now, I believe Rebecca and Ginny and maybe one or two
others can challenge me which leaves no further match ups available.

Please, correct and clarify if I am mistaken.

David
Amici sumus.