[blind-chess] Re: Announcing most wins in 2010

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 14:57:33 -0500

Thanks, noble TC, for the congratulations. I may have played the most of any on
the list; but I still cringe at more losses than I would have liked.

And if any took time to look at all the long list you posted earlier today,
they will have noticed that, not only in the tournament games, but in friendly
games  as well, I didn't mind trying to bring down the mighty dawgs: namely,
Michael Gieschen, Michael Allain, Paul Benson, Stan Lovell, Randy Kruzenitsky,
Chris Chaffin and others of the band of fits and misfits. (smile)

Thanks to all of you for giving me so much enjoyment of the game, win or lose.
And may our numbers continue to grow in the coming year.
Hugh