[blind-chess] 12th Skype tournament : last call

  • From: "Olivier Deville" <odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:06:54 +0200

This is your last chance to enter the 12th French Skype tournament! 97 entrants
so far. Deadline is Saturday 13. See below for details.

Invitation to play our 12th Chess Skype Tournament

Do you enjoy playing chess on Skype? Would you like to give it a try? Then you
definitely should sign up to our 12th Skype Tournament!

Everything is free. You only need a microphone or headset and a Skype account.
Players of any strength are welcome.

The event is a 7 rounds Swiss system, with one game every 15 days. The time
control is 1:45 for each player for the whole game.

There are two groups : 1500 Elo and above, and below 1400 Elo. Players whose
Elo rating is between 1400 and 1499 can choose whether they want to play in the
stronger or the weaker group. If you don't have an Elo rating, we'll check it
together.

Many of our members are french speaking players, but don't worry if you can't
speak French, a translator will assist you!

Our 11th event is stil in progress, and 104 players from 18 countries took
part. You can check the results here :
http://www.open-aurec.com/Skype/Skype011/Skype011.htm. General information
about our Skype tournaments can be found here :
http://www.open-aurec.com/Skype/index_en.htm.

Deadline for registrations is April 13th, and the tournament will start on
April 15th. Please come back to me if you want to register or need more
information.

Before you register, please read the Rules :
http://www.open-aurec.com/Skype/Skype_Rules.txt

Feel free to forward this message to any individual or mailing list.
Advertising for tournaments is against the policy of the USBCA mailing list, so
please do not forward this message there.

See you soon on Skype!

Olivier Deville, odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxx