[blazie-support] Re: request of urgent assistance

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:47:49 -0700

If you have the charger and are sure it is the right one you might be able
to take it to an electronics store and buy a replacement. They should have
no trouble finding the specifications as they are printed on the charger.
Make sure the specs match and that the other end will fit you unit.
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxx