[blazie-support] request of urgent assistance

  • From: boulhaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:49:36 -0600

Dear list members,
I am writing to request assistance from those of you who live in the New
York area and who own BLM40 units. I found out just this afternoon that my
battery recharger is not functionning properly anymore. I called Freedom
Scientific and they told me that they wouldn't be able to ship a new one to
me before this coming Tuesday. But I can't wait that long. My battery has
only a few hours left on it and I have quite a bit of work to do over the
labor day week-end. Therefore, I would be infinitely grateful if a BLM40
owner living in the New York area could lend me their recharger for a couple
of hours.
Warmest thanks in advance.
Mahjoub