[blazie-support] Re: hole in front of bns ports

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:11:07 -0500

Those are recessed buttons used to boot the unit into language B. They're
mainly used in case an update goes awry and you can't boot up in language
bank A. If you want to push them you must have a pen, stylus, or some other
type of device that will fit into the hole. Be careful though, there's no
reason to use this if your unit boots up fine. Only use this if you have
had an update failure.
Regards
Steve
At 08:15 PM 8/15/02 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Listers
>Whayt is he purpose of the small hole in front of the bns serial ports?
>
>Thanks
>Fanus Buys

---