[blazie-support] Re: getting a braille lite 18 and braille lite2000 repaired

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:27:34 -0500

Something I need to add,
The cell phone will be available in about a year, and if you get a unit now,
or soon, you will be able to send the unit in for an upgrade.  The same
thing goes for GPS.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed: