[blazie-support] Re: Wondering

  • From: Donna Kesterson <donnak39@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:28:52 -0500

I have connected my TNS to a Cannon printer and I've connected it to an HP
printer.

The best thing to do is to try to use the one that you have and see if it
works.  It gives you 2 options for printers for TNS and I'd try them both.

I believe I used the cable that is already on the printer as to not create
anymore messes then I have to.