[blazie-support] Re: Note Takers

  • From: "Herb Essenburg" <Herb.Essenburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:14:51 -0600

Hello Susan and all:

I have had my M20 since early June and although I need to refer to the
manual to use many of the features, I really like it and so far, (touch
wood), have had no problem with the machine and as I purchased it without
any support, I trust that status will continue!  Both the M20 and M40 have
provision for checking the amount of time used and time left on the battery,
it is advisable to check that from time to time and NEVER let the battery
level get too low.  Also the recent item on cleaning the display is very
relevant as the oils from our fingers can eventually cause the pins in the
display to stick.  I have used this cleaning method for two models of
VersaBraille machines as well as a Navigator and it keeps the displays
bright.

Happy notetaking.

Herb Essenburg - Saskatoon