[blazie-support] Re: Note Takers

  • From: Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:30:32 -0500

Stephen,

I just kept on dealing with FS until I got my Blm20 machine to do basically
What I needed  it to do correctly! Every once in a while the advance bar
still sticks but basically it works pretty well. The feature of it I really
enjoy is the ruting buttons of the cursor; I also use a compact flash card
and card reader quite often!

Susan