[blazie-support] Re: Is this list alive or not?

  • From: chase crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:47:04 -0500

Thanks for the tip!  Yes, that is how I was running my BNS file's.  I would run
the
Simon and Simon Seven games on my Braille 'n Speak.  Do you know the URLS?
Yes, the games for the pacmate omni are cool!  I I'm not going to get one now,
as I
am happy with my stable Linux PDA that I have.  Are the games on Braille Soft
going
to run on the Icon and Braille Plus, which I am using?
I'm not sure if these games are off topic for this list or not, but they don't
seem to be.
This list doesn't seem to be moderated.

Chase