[blazie-support] Re: Checking the battery level

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:02:29 -0400

If you go to help and do a search for "batt" using the find command ( f
chord), you will find shortcut keys to the batter usage and battery level.
Battery level is the "sh" symbol (dots 1,4,6.
So go to the status menu and type this symbol.  There are 2 settings: level
(% of battery power left) and time used since last reset.  You can reset
this timer with the th symbol -- 1,4,5,6.
I also learned that if you are in a menu and type the 3,6 chord, you will
get the shortcut character for that option.
Have fun.
--le