[blazie-support] Braille Lite questions

  • From: Geetha Shamanna <s_geetha@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:06:33 +0500

Thanks to Laura (for asking questions) and all the listers (for answering
them), I have learned quite a few new commands during the past couple of
days.

I have quite a few questions of my own which I have been wanting to
asksince a long time. So here they go:

1. How does one send and receive e-mail using Braille Lite 40? Which mail
client does it support?
2. When within a file, what are the commands for moving to the next and
3. I usually store all my files in the Flash folder. At any point of time,
how does one check the free space available in the Flash folder?
4. Although I have been working with Braille lite for nearly three months
now, I have never put dots 7 and 8 to any use so far. When would one use
these dots together and individually?
5. What are the commands for deleting text from cursor position to the
beginning of a file, and from cursor position to end of file?

Many thanks in advance.

Geetha