[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are the new books?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:21:17 -0500

Pam,

I've been submitting and validating books for about five months now, and on every occasion that I receive notice that my book has been accepted, I go to the web site to see evidence for myself. And every time I've done this, the book has been there. I generally get the approval message during working hours. I usually check the site in the evening of the same day. Just today for example, there was a message in my in box approving a recent validation. I jumped on Bookshare and the book was there, just hours after the approval message hit my in box.

How long are you having to wait in order to see the books on Bookshare?

Scott