[bksvol-discuss] Re: what's up with short summaries?

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

I recommend getting yourself put on  John Immarino 's email list. I don't know
how gets the info but hopefully those problems won't carry over, or he can fix
them. Problems with the new books site last winter  is what gave rise to his
listjohni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: