[bksvol-discuss] Re: what's up with short summaries?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:35:30 -0400

I complained about this and was told that engineering was looking into it. I was also assured bookshare staff pays attention to such quality issues.

E.

At 11:50 AM 6/10/2009, you wrote:
I love the tons of new books we're getting, but what is up with the short synopsis of almost every book? they cut off in the middles of sentences, even words. I'm not going to make a list of them because it's on almost every book. An example is: Synopsis: "In Translation is the parallel journey of two extraordinary travelers eight hundred years apart. Both are on personal voyages, both are looking for answers, both find inner peace.<P>A vision comes to seventeen-year-old Rosamund. Granted there is a . at the end of this but it just sounds unprofessional. I could find other examples, too.
Just looks unprofessional, IMO.
Amber

Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4144 (20090610) __________