[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question help

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:09:46 -0600

Gisela,
What program are you using to look at this file. If your BN, did you open it
in line or paragraph mode? Some txt files need to be opened in line mode, or
this happens. Unfortunately, once it's been opened in paragraph mode and
resaved the linebreaks are gone and the only thing to do is either start
over or give up. This happened to me recently, and I had to go through and
manually insert paragraph breaks for about thirty pages. It wasn't very fun,
but it beat re-editing several hundred.
Kellie