[bksvol-discuss] validation question help

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:41:08 -0500

ok, I'm validating Riptide. What i'm findint is that:
1the scan isn't as great as I thought
2 there don't seem to be paragraph breaks example when people are speaking the
quotes are on the same line like
"hello" "hi" "how was your day" "oh great" Like that. I know the origional book
wasn't written like that right? I feel like rejecting itand never mind all the
work I've put in to it.  Reading that with Braille would be, difficult.
Suggestions?
Gisela Vazquez

MSW

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience".