[bksvol-discuss] validating books on podcasting

  • From: "BlindGeek" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:10:39 -0800

I'm scanning and reading two books on podcasting: Podcasting for Dummies (Tee
Morris and Evo Terra), and Tricks of the POdcasting Masters (Robert Walsh and
Mur Lafferty).  These books have a *lot* of diagrams, screen shots, reprints of
articles that scan horribly, and so on.  I know there's not much to be done
about the diagrams, but the articles ... mainly in "Tricks."  I'm saving the
exact-view with Openbook, but I know the preferred format is RTF.  If I submit
the .ark file, is there anyone who has some sight who could use the exact view
to clean up the articles?  The text isn't essential; after all, it's not part
of the main text, but I still think some people would ike to read it.

If not, I'm just leaving the FIgure captions in with a little notice saying
"[print edition]."  Either way, both these books are envaluable for anyone
who's thinking of starting or already has a podcast.

Thanks for any help.