[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading .rtf files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:03:09 -0800 (PST)

Debra and Darrell,

It doesn't work that way. The person who downloaded
the book to  validate is the only one who can upload
it, since it won't show up for anyone else. Only the
books one has for downloading show up when you click
Upload.

Debra, I don' quite understand your first sentence.
Are these books that you have downloaded, validated,
and now want to upload? Or are these books that you've
scanned and want to submit?

If the former, you might try changing the title. It
doesn't have to be exactly as it appears on you hard
drive. If you have dashes, as Liz does in her example,
get rid of them. Just write th title in as simple form
as you can, the the extension rtf. That is, after the
title, put a period and rtf, if it is an rtf file.
This will have to be the title of the book before you
do the browse action.

Cindy