[bksvol-discuss] OT: The Wave

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:55:16 -0800 (PST)

Darrell,

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do
send you my commiserations (is there such a word?) and
say, "take heart.  Maybe it's just temporary, and
he'll find another venue soon." Probably you should
write to or call the radio station and get your
friends to, too, andmaybe he'll be re-instated. And
write to him if you can find a e-mail address or
website to let him know how much he means to you.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com