[bksvol-discuss] Re: update from CSUN exhibit floor

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:54:20 -0600

<lol> Shayla,
Your comments remind me of what I said at the NFB National convention "The
problem with NFB conventions is that there are too many blind people here."
<lol>
I met several cane users who crashed into me, but I met a few guide dog
users whose dogs were able to squeeze past me without realizing that the
space available would not accommodate their owners, who then ran into me.
<lol> I use a cane, but I try to use my cane gently and if I bump a dog I
certainly don't continue whacking it or try to walk through/over it. <lol>
Kellie