[bksvol-discuss] Re: trying to find if a book is in the list

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:29:39 -0500

Sometimes it does get confusing. Here is the information I found for "l. a. outlaw".

Book Information
L.A. Outlaws, by
T. Jefferson Parker
Brief Synopsis: Los Angeles is gripped by a modern-day Jesse James, Allison Murietta. Nobody ever gets hurt until a job ends with ten gangsters lying dead and a half-million
dollars worth of diamonds missing
Long Synopsis: N/A
Book Quality: Excellent
Book Size: 542 Pages