[bksvol-discuss] Re: the word "chapter"

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:17:45 -0400

Hi Cindy,
When there is just a title with no number at all, I just leave it as is, A Poet's Nose in bold and 16 point. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Cindy
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:01 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] the word "chapter"

I'm assuming that when the chapters in a book are not numbered but are titled,, we should just write the word before the title with a colon, e.g., Chapter: A POET'S NOSE
rather than adding a number