[bksvol-discuss] Re: the word "chapter"

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:59:26 -0500

As a Braille user, I agree with you, Mayrie. Cindy, I would remove the word Chapter in the places you have put it.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Mayrie ReNae
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:51 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: the word "chapter"

Hi Cindy,

No, simply bold and enlarge the title of the chapter.  There is no need to
add the word "chapter" here as the problem was with numbered chapters not
always being seen by the conversion tools when the title was simply a
numeral.

I suppose, that for the sake of those using braille devices, your idea is a
good one so that folks can use the "find" command to locate the next chapter
in a book.

I'll leave it to them to comment on that, but as far as the tools working
properly, in the instance you talk about, the word "chapter" isn't
necessary.

Mayrie