[bksvol-discuss] Re: the manual

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:41:26 -0800 (PST)

If key words ere searchable, that would be very helpful. Then  when someone is
scanning or proofing or wants to know what to do about something, like a word
that's split at the end of the page all one would have to do is search for
"split word," or if one wants to know what fonts should be use for chapter
titles, one ccould search for search for chapter--
CIndy

be helpful and might even be sometimes faster than waiting for an
answer from someone on  this list.

>We do recommend that all new volunteers read it.  And we
do completely understand why they don't.  It's a huge thing, and scattered
all over the wiki, and we're trying to fix both issues.