[bksvol-discuss] Re: the list

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:42:29 -0500

Thanks, I have the list from Oct. 8th.  The book missing is called Facing
the Lion.  I had another book not appear on the list or the download page
before, but it was not missing, just between statuses, so I don't want to
initiate a hunt for the book unless it isn't on the next list or download
page.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity