[bksvol-discuss] Re: the list

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:06:36 -0500

Welcome back, Sarah. I have your submission of Desiree. I will  take the
accents out of the title for the uploading, once we find out what
happened to Louise's verson, which I can't find anywhere.

Jesse is working on his MA in London, and Marissa is taking over his job,
including the list. She's out of town for a week but plans to post it here
twice a week. I thnink someone is putting it on his own web site, and I'm
keeping a copy on my desktop. Her spacing is quite different from
Jesse's -- takes a lot more space. I can send it to you as an attachment or I
can check the list for your book if you let me know what it is.  BTW, if
your book isn't on her list, it's the fourth book I know about that's totallyu
disappeared. I wonder what's going on. I do know that the uploded
books are getting into the collection within a day or two. I'm pleasantly
surprised.

Cindy