[bksvol-discuss] the dark is rising series and thanksgiving

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:34:21 -0500

I am thankful for all of you on the bookshare list and wish all of you and your families friends and particularly any animals you love a wonderful thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. Such a great idea to stop just once and be thankful for living in a warm house in the winter, having enough to eat and wear and having such good people and animals around us. I sometimes state my opinions loudly. Never forget I care for you even when I am critical or sound harsh.

Thanks for the idea of the dark is rising series. Am reading the first book in the series, drinking weak tea and orange juice and taking vitamins and herbs while getting rid of a cold. Thanksfully it will probably imunize me for the winter so just as well to get it over now.

Basement did not take in water so another thing to be thankful for.

All the best
E.  Where is the other Liz from Seatle anyhow?