[bksvol-discuss] thanks to two scanners

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:31:17 -0500

Hi all,
I've been doing several validations, and I would like to thank the volunteers
who did the scans for their stellar efforts.
First, I would like to thank Jill for her flawless scan of Fragile Innocence. I
haven't gotten very far yet, but I haven't had to change anything and so far
it's a beautiful though sad story.

I'd also like to thank Jamie? Eileen? or whoever scanned the Beany Malone story
Pick Another Dream. I'm almost done validating, and I think I've had to remove
all of three extraneous punctuation marks. It makes me wonderfully happy when
validating doesn't require hours of slavery. I try to reciprocate by providing
pre-edited scans too.