[bksvol-discuss] submitted The Doctor's House

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:48:56 -0700

Hi gang and Jill I believe it was who was looking for another Ann Beattie book.

I just submitted The Doctor's House by Ann Beattie. It scanned well other than a number of extra letters at the top and bottom of many pages which I erased. Can't figure out what causes them but I hear k1000 version 10 is going to deal with that.

One other question, I had to submit it three times before it would take it. Every time it didn't accept it I noticed the place for the book title was blank. Finally I took the comma out of Doctor's and then it went through. Would a comma keep it from going through? I thought I had run books through before with punctuation and it was ok.

Anyway, happy validating.  Hope Jill sees this.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California