[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Murder at Union Station for Lynn

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:41:47 -0800

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it, I did.It's quite clean of errors but I'm never sure about the amount of blank lines at the top of the page although I believe I got a blank line between bottom of the text and page number.

Bud

At 04:48 PM 11/17/2008, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

I'll get it and start working on it. Don't have any other books right now.

Thank you for putting a hold on it for me.

Blessings.

Lynn I