[bksvol-discuss] submitted Murder at Union Station for Lynn

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:16:51 -0800

Hi Guys and Lynn

I just sent in Murder at Union Station by Margaret Truman. Lynn wanted to validate it so I put her name on it. It's a paperback but scanned great. Most cheap paperbacks give me so much trouble with the print that I usually give up, but this one was a real good quality one with good quality paper and print just like a hardback would have. Got the spellcheck down to about 80 words which were slang and things like that. It's about 509 pages.
Happy validating Lynn.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California