[bksvol-discuss] Re: submition problem

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:26:17 -0800 (PST)

When people say title error they don't mean the title
of the book in the title space but the title of the
file you are uploading. It can't have punctuation, and
it must have the dot rtf. You are uploading an rtf
file, aren't you? If not, if you've been validating
inn some other format, you have to save as rtf. and
upload that file.

I always take out the dashes between the words, but
others have said that doesn't matter.

I hope that solves your problems. It's all I can think
of at the moment.

G.Cindy