[bksvol-discuss] Re: submition problem

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Julia, is your problem a new problem? I have submitted in the past week, maybe
10 books. At least 7 of them I got the error message because I keep forgetting
to pick a rating. I can't be sure but I think it's in a different place than it
used to be, because I always used to remember to change from the fair default
before.

  Are you perhaps missing the rating section?

  Also I think now if you don't have an ISBN you must check the box that says
the ISBN is not available.

  The submission form changed just a little bit a week or so ago. I was looking
on the list for an announcement but I didn't see one.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - When Santa Fell to Earth by Cornelia Funke