[bksvol-discuss] Re: stuck on page 244, Computer help, Please?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:28:27 -0500

Dear Shannon, Gail, Tiffany Julie, and Volunteers,

Thanks to all of you, my ducks are now in a row and I'm poised to go on from
page 252!!!

The practice was just what I needed. In my confusion, I did make many extra
copies of the pages which gave me the chance to practice paging up and down,
deleting and moving and adding and subtracting page breaks.

Once it's in the collection, I don't think a reader will even notice that a lot
of mucking around went on in the 240s!

You've been great!

Always With Love,

Lissi