[bksvol-discuss] Re: stripper vs. humans

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:42:24 -0700 (PDT)

That suggestion has been made many times before, too.
One wold think it would be easy to eliminate the
stripper, but apparently it's someow tied into
converting the books to brf or daisy--something to do
with page numbers. Maybe Jake or Gerald can figure
something out--especially Jake, who's still in school
and maybe learning new things.

Cindy

--- Mike and Lori Castner <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>