[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange scanning experience p.s.

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:48:44 -0400

Hi,

The pages feel identical to the rest. The only page in the book with a different texture is in the middle of the book and has legible text advertising different books from the same publisher. I don't have an Optacon, but I think I'll be able to get some sighted confirmation of my suspicion that the pages are blank this weekend.

Take care,
Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>