[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange scanning experience p.s.

Well, I suppose I should also tell you the page numbers ... I am very very tired ... they are 194 to 197, as best I can tell.

Scott

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: strange scanning experience p.s.

It does sound as if something is missing, but you say
that going from one page of text to the next on the
other side of the blank pages makes sense.

Perhaps the bank pages are illustrations, or a blank
page and a Part Oneor two Page and an illustration.
What is the book? Maybe I can obtain it and solve the
puzzle. Can you keep working on it in the meantime?

Cindy

--- Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry folks, forgot to mention that the four blank
pages were consecutive,
that's what really has me hesitating to submit the
book until I know for
sure the pages are blank.

Scott

Yahoo! Sports