[bksvol-discuss] Re: special approval attention

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

You'll notice I didn't offer to take it. smile 100
pages to scan is too much for me, though I once did a
third of a book which was probably that number of
pages--but A) I didn't know that many pages were
missing and B) it was a very worthwhile book to have
in the collection. I'm sure this one is, too,
especiallhy for grad students,m but I'm way past that
and so I'll leave it for someone else. smile

But Pratik, if the book is rejected, then the whole
book will have to be re-scanned. If someone downloads
it, only 100 pages have to be scanned. So how is
rejection, in this case, better?

Cindy