[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to correct errors in books in the collection

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:25:02 -0700

HI Lisa,

It sounds like you are doing a good job. Even though this is a big change to
the way things have been done I do think in the end requiring a rescan does
make the most sense. Keep up the good work:-)

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____