[bksvol-discuss] Re: something fishy

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:43:40 -0500

Dear Julia;

For some reason it goes in spurts, but I have a problem occasionally with some
of these messages going into my junk folder or my online spam filter. You might
want to check both of those places. It's pretty annoying when you see a reply
that you didn't know that there was a question to, hopefully you will find an
answer.

Valerie