[bksvol-discuss] Re: something fishy

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:42:33 -0400

Personally, I have turned my spam filter off. Since no spam filter is perfect I have to check it anyway to be sure that everything it caught is really spam, so I would rather just deal with the spam as it comes along.

"The ruling class makes wars and the working class fights them." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com