[bksvol-discuss] Re: setting fonts for chapters and at least two levels of subheadings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

Chanelle
You've got it right. Keep the main text 12 point and enlarge the headings as
you have described, and as you come to them. smile
Cindy

>________________________________

sometimes headings after the parts, then chapter numbers, sometimes followed by
one or two headings, followed by headings that say Section 1, 2, 3, etc. and
then text. My question is how do I go about setting fonts for this type of
book?
I know that generally the title is 20 point bold, parts are 18 point bold,
chapters are 16 point bold, and headings are 14 point bold. Maybe I am not
understanding the structure in the table of contents correctly. Do I need to
decrease the font of the text so that I can make headings and subheadings
larger
or should I just enlarge the font for the part, chapter, and first headings? I
hope this isn't too confusing.