[bksvol-discuss] setting fonts for chapters and at least two levels of subheadings

  • From: "Chanelle Allen" <chanellem.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:28:19 -0500

Hello volunteer list,
I am proofing a book that has parts, sometimes headings after the parts, then
chapter numbers, sometimes followed by one or two headings, followed by
headings that say Section 1, 2, 3, etc. and then text. My question is how do I
go about setting fonts for this type of book? I know that generally the title
is 20 point bold, parts are 18 point bold, chapters are 16 point bold, and
headings are 14 point bold. Maybe I am not understanding the structure in the
table of contents correctly. Do I need to decrease the font of the text so that
I can make headings and subheadings larger or should I just enlarge the font
for the part, chapter, and first headings? I hope this isn't too confusing.

Chanelle

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120619-0, 06/19/2012
Tested on: 6/19/2012 3:28:46 PM