[bksvol-discuss] Re: series gaps

  • From: Sarah Van Oosterwijck <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 17:51:57 -0500

My library has some of the Mandy series. I'll work on some if you do make a list of what's missing from bookshare. I've only read some from the original series. Actually my mom read them to me. :-) I'm curious about the series about her in school and college.

I was also going to do a few books by Dorothy Cannell. I have the Widows Club being held for me at my library. I read the first book in the series from NLS, but this book, the second in the series I think, had a problem with the tape so I gave up on it. I thought I might as well scan and read it to share with everyone who prefers downloadable books.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://curiousnetentity.com