[bksvol-discuss] Re: searches on keywords

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:13:07 -0500

Hey, thanks, this is true and as I figured, but for instance, let's say there was an Amish book in the collection that didn't have the words in the title but did in the synopsis or something like a library of congress annotation, you'd never find it unless you put it in the keyword field. If it's not in the title, we'd miss a lot of books as it now stands. If this could be expanded to include keywords such as what NLS has, we'd find more titles that way. Sorry if I'm not making myself very clear. I know what I want to say in my mind but it's not coming out very well in this email. Thanks just the same for your response. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>