[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning on rainy days

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

Allison,

I'm impressed. I can only for sure scan 8 to 12 pages,
depending on I'm not sure what, before the scanner
gives me some sort of message that it can't go on and
I should quit and start again, or it freezes in the
recognition process and I have to start again. I've
done everything--increased memory, quite all other
applications, shut off virus protectors--all to no
avail. That's partly why I've stopped scanning books
and have concentrated on validating. The scanner shows
spaces for 16 pages, but I haven't been able to do
that in a very long time.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com