[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning on rainy days

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:00:54 -0500

Anything's possible, though not that likely. :-)
I think we would need to know a lot about the scanner's set up to assume
that a slightly higher electrical charge in the air would affect it that
much.

I know I probably get worse results when it is rainy, but that is
because I'm less of a person on rainy days. LOL  I just don't feel happy
enough to do my best.  Lightning storms can really be a problem, because
every time there is a loud crack of thunder I probably jump a little and
move the book a tiny bit.  I also might be thinking so hard about
whether I should risk keeping my computer on in a storm that I am
nervous and inattentive.  I would have oh so much irreplaceable
equipment, and possibly data, to lose if there was a damaging power
surge!

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity