[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners, scanners, scanners

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:03:50 -0400

Can these tools be set up to be totally accessible? If so, sounds like a easy way to dynamically update the information.

E.

I wonder if the
Friendsofbookshare.org webmasters might want to consider implementing an
accessible Wiki, such as MediaWiki, as a means of permitting dynamic
maintenance of such documentation?  I happen to know a few things about
blogging, CMS, knowledge bases and Wikis, so I am available to help if
approached to do so.  I feel this should be undertaken either directly by
Benetech or by the friendsofbookshare.org group, so I don't want to just go
off on our own completely outside one of these venues.

Thanks.